We are always working to provide greater convenience for our members. In the next few weeks, we will have a core-system upgrade that is designed to offer you enhanced technology, new products, and better service.
The Upgrade Will Occur Wed., Feb. 28 5:00 pm – Mon., Mar. 5, 9:30 am.
Extended Lobby Hours Before the Upgrade:
Mon., Feb. 26 – Wed., Feb. 28, 2018, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
24/7 CALL CENTER Support Starting Wed., Feb. 28:
Wire Transfer Fees WAIVED Prior to the Upgrade:
Mon., Feb. 26 – Wed., Feb. 28, 3:00 pm.
What is NOT CHANGING After the System Upgrade?
- Existing products and services.
- Existing member checks.
- Online/Mobile Banking & Bill Payment and all established bill payments and history. Your login credentials will be the same.
- Our Routing and Transit Number: 254074183.
- MasterMoney® Debit Cards. You will be able to use your debit card anytime. Your PIN will remain the same.
- Existing direct deposits (such as social security).
- Mortgage statements.
- Loan account numbers, except for Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit.
What WILL CHANGE After the System Upgrade?
- More efficient in-person service when you visit our branch office.
- 24/7 Call Center Support available anytime, anywhere.
- New enhanced technology, products and services such as a new VISA® Platinum Card with excellent travel benefits.
- Transfers to other IDB-IIC FCU members will be processed as soon as you initiate them in your online banking account.
- Immediate availability of your money (up to $2,500) when you deposit checks.
- Checking, Savings, and Share Certificate Account numbers will be preceded by two zeros and the suffix number will become part of your account number.
Current: 1234567-9 (Checking), 1234567-0 (Savings)
Future: 0012345679 (Checking); 0012345670 (Savings)
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Account numbers will change. Currently, a member’s HELOC account number is followed by another number that represents the type of HELOC loan (88, 89 or 90). New HELOC Accounts will be a serial number.
- Account Opening will be easier than ever. Members will no longer have long forms to fill out. Simple e-sign convenience will be available.
- Account ID Security. You will have an electronic photo ID scanned during your first branch visit after the upgrade. This will remain on file connected to all your accounts, so there will be no need to show a form of ID at the teller station on future visits.
- Statements will have a new look. Your new statement will look different. As with your current combined statement, your checking, savings, and consumer loan accounts will be shown on one statement, with the exception of home equity. Home Equity Loan and Line of Credit (HELOC) statements will be separate after the upgrade. Both member account statements – combined and/or home equity versions – will be sent out to members on the same date each month.
- A Unique Online Banking Login for the Joint Account Holder will be made available. Currently, joint account owners share the same login credentials for Online/Mobile Banking services. In the future, joint owners will be able to have their own unique login credentials for even more security.
SERVICE AVAILABILITY SCHEDULE
|Delivery Channel||Wednesday, 02/28||Thursday, 03/1||Friday, 03/2|
|Branch Office||Open 9:30 am - 5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
|Online Banking||Unavailable after 3:00 pm||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Wire Transfers||Unavailable after 3:00 pm||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Delivery Channel||Saturday, 03/3||Sunday, 03/4||Monday, 03/5|
|Online Banking||Unavailable||Unavailable||Available after 9:30 am|
|Wire Transfers||Unavailable||Unavailable||Available after 9:30 am|
Important Dates & Actions to take
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 3:00 PM EST IS THE CUTOFF TIME FOR:
- Scheduling a new payment, make changes to pending payments or delete payment transactions for that day.
- Wire Transfer Requests. Plan ahead! FEES WILL BE WAIVED FOR WIRE TRANSFERS ORDERED ON Monday, February 26 through Wednesday, February 28, 2018 by 3:00 pm.
- eTransfers between accounts or to pay other people. Recurrent eTransfers will need to be rescheduled after the upgrade.
- Checking your available balances. While Debit and Credit Card service will be available during the system upgrade, real time data on your funds availability may not be. To ensure you have sufficient funds to withdraw cash and make purchases with your debit and credit card, available during the upgrade, we are requesting you make any necessary adjustments ahead of time. You may also wish to plan ahead for large cash withdrawals prior to the upgrade.
- Travel notifications – Members planning to travel should submit a Travel Notification Secure Form. This will allow your IDB-IIC FCU MasterMoney® Debit Card charges to go through that may otherwise be flagged as fraudulent.
- Electronic services such as: Stop Payment, Check Re-Orders, Change of Address Form, Internal Transfers, Debit Card Requests…items that need electronic processing. These services will be available again after the upgrade on March 5.
- Overdraft Protection – We ask that you have sufficient funds in your checking account prior to the upgrade. Existing Overdraft Protection Services will be available again on March 5, 2018.
Actions to take now:
- Identify which above items may impact you and plan totake action prior to 3:00 pm, Wednesday, February 28, 2018 to minimize any inconvenience and interruption to your day-to-day banking experience.
- Review the Service Availability Schedule, above, included with this notification and plan accordingly.
- If you have any questions, please contact a member service representative at 202-623-3363 (24/7), via Skype at myidbiicfcu or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions to take after 9:30 AM, March 5, 2018:
- Review your new statements (see above under “What Will Change After the System Upgrade”) Statements will be sent to members on the same date of each month. (see above under “What Will Change After the System Upgrade”).
- Reschedule recurrent eTransfers between accounts or to pay other people.
- Request electronic services such as, Stop Payment, Check Re-Orders, Change of Address Form, Internal Transfers, and Debit Card Requests, as usual. These services will be available again after the system upgrade.
New debit cards and debit card replacements:
- New debit cards and debit card replacements will not be processed between February 16 and March 5. All debit card requests made during those dates will be processed until March 5, and members can expect them to arrive in the mail 7-10 business days later.
More Questions? Visit FAQs >