Be more than a customer, be a member and owner
A credit union is a cooperative financial institution owned and controlled by its members. As a non-profit organization, our purpose is to serve you, our member. Not for profit, not for charity, but for service is a credit union motto
4 reasons to Become a Member
- Have a voice in how your financial institution is operated
- Experience the highest level of PERSONAL SERVICE combined with expert advice
- Invest in a local organization that is committed to YOUR community
- As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we’re able to offer rates that are generally lower than those of for-profit financial institutions. We’re also able to pay higher dividends on deposits and charge lower fees.
IDB-IIC Federal Credit Union proudly serves the IDB community. To qualify for membership, you must be:
- An employee of the IDB or IDB Invest;
- An immediate family member of an IDB or IDB Invest employee*;
- A consultant of the IDB or IDB Invest with a contract of at least 6 months;
- An Executive Director or Alternate Director of the IDB or IDB Invest;
- An intern of the IDB or IDB Invest;
- A retiree from the IDB or IDB Invest;
- An immediate family member of a Credit Union member.
*Your family can also enjoy the benefits of Credit Union membership. Our membership is extended to members of the immediate family or household of a current IDB-IIC FCU member. An immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild of a current member. We offer membership to those individuals whether or not the family member lives in the same residence. A household member includes individuals living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit.